Trinity In Us!
As we grow older we gain in different spheres and in the process, in that journey, that time frame the oneness disintegrates and THE SOUL, THE SPIRIT & THE BODY move without synchronicity! In that capsule we HUMANS create in our endeavour to BE they lose each other. When we have achieved our earthly goals (that are very important) we realise that we have lost ourselves! It takes a greater power to bring the THREE together and synchronise them! ! ! ! !
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trinity In Us! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale