RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Trying To Socialize
Riding into rhythms of an evening with friends, trying hard to socialize, but I just have to continue writing.
Because my mind keeps on thinking and putting picturesque pictures on screens in lieu of words, expecting me to interpret everything I see in details so I can portray them in poems.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trying To Socialize by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Death With Mirth, Bohari Mohammad
- Today's Epic, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp