Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Tune In Thought
Etched in, sketched out, without ado,
Line linked impressions, inked, translate
Great expectations, and thereto
Add fact or fiction waft weft through
New canvas whose true hues vibrate,
Cement emotions, celebrate
Expressions shared. Much, hid from view,
Leaps up upon reflective cue.
Emotions' tune tones oscillate,
Glean sentiments, soft scintillate
As solid state meant to pursue
Novel insights on life melts.
Celestial thought ring smelts.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.