Tune In Thought
Etched in, sketched out, without ado,
Line linked impressions, inked, translate
Great expectations, and thereto
Add fact or fiction waft weft through
New canvas whose true hues vibrate,
Cement emotions, celebrate
Expressions shared. Much, hid from view,
Leaps up upon reflective cue.
Emotions' tune tones oscillate,
Glean sentiments, soft scintillate
As solid state meant to pursue
Novel insights on life melts.
Celestial thought ring smelts.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tune In Thought by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)