RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tunnels Of Thought
Set deeply in my heart are memories that can't ever be forgotten or let go of.
Singeing my mind with their searing scars and wounds,
tears flowing like blood, endlessly from caverns of my
mind, as emotion develops from each memory, falling
down into the very within of my being.
Taking total recall steps further than most people.
Situating self upon an imaginational depth and plain
in order to envision and then deal with the tremendous
amount of monumental moments.
Set in an abyss of brightly colored shadows, I await
answers and intellect to cover my mind with wisdom that
never catches up or weighs me down.
Life sits silently, quietly, upon shores of life, never forgiving, or giving in, as I sit in concentrated contemplation, set apart from the world and all of it's contradictions.
Finding my way through lost horizons on edges of life,
writing down moments of life as I dwell in endless
tunnels of eternal thought.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunnels Of Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn