RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Unfolding Precious Meanings
Circling the atmosphere, swirling in an evening party together
with friends, an exciting time as I write of life and it's
Bringing the past into future and present poems, knowing their
power will explode and spread across imagination, unfolding
the precious meanings of yesterday's lasting fragrance.
Easily becoming the last particle of my being as it rocks away
over the last plateau in mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unfolding Precious Meanings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar