Beneath the winds of the sunny days, trees and mountains were always praised, be amazed to the promising land made by his faithful hands.
Explore your soul through the blue skies, uplift your faith and close your eyes, feel the things that makes you smile, for you to be satisfied.
Lay down on the green fields and feel the freedom, as thou birds soaring all up high, find yourself not for a moment but for a lifetime.
All the things you see and hold is existed because of the Lord because of His love to the world, for thy shall love you for eternity. -vanessa-
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled Nobility by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO