Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
V.Kostrov, Don't touch there a genre... - translation (rus.)
by Vladimir Kostrov
Don't touch there a genre,
Which is pouring a heat.
The intellect's logs in a blaze of the singing.
Believe that and test that a Poetry's a sphere,
And when you go right, then the left will be a finish.
In it clear is vague, and wise seems to be fool,
In it feeling, sense are like a horse and a girth,
Believe that and test that a Poetry's a cube
Of that room, where you were loving sencerely both.
I'll built, I'll create you a simple great idol,
A tear on cheek will be then revelation.
The Poetry is angle - that I can underscore -
Where we rarely, but kneel down in praying.
In russian and translated in bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev:
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.