I am reading and reading...
I am reading and reading and reading,
I am searching for truth in the words...
They are different: some of them chilling,
Some are pretty, the other are cold.
Some are flying so high in the heavens,
Others are making rough common work
With a man, who just use in affairs
Simple words, and, the next, complex words.
All the words have their own great meaning,
And the second, the third meaning also...
And sometimes it is hard to reveal it
In the piles of texts on crossroads
Of the vast country such as i-net...
Net is catching, and spelling, and turning
All the words in one strange silhouette...
And this Lady or Madam or Lord then
Grasps your hand, takes your mind, gives your soul
A delight to swim freely again
In tremendous illusive words' ocean...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am reading and reading... by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Dear uncle, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Spirit of the Hearth, Lynn Anne Brown
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Moon In Her Eyes, Lilly Emery
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery