I am reading and reading...
I am reading and reading and reading,
I am searching for truth in the words...
They are different: some of them chilling,
Some are pretty, the other are cold.
Some are flying so high in the heavens,
Others are making rough common work
With a man, who just use in affairs
Simple words, and, the next, complex words.
All the words have their own great meaning,
And the second, the third meaning also...
And sometimes it is hard to reveal it
In the piles of texts on crossroads
Of the vast country such as i-net...
Net is catching, and spelling, and turning
All the words in one strange silhouette...
And this Lady or Madam or Lord then
Grasps your hand, takes your mind, gives your soul
A delight to swim freely again
In tremendous illusive words' ocean...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am reading and reading... by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma