Vasco De Gama
I keep on walking,
Or is it stumbling?
In the dark of my being.
Like an explorer, on a voyage,
Into the unknown, of my own.
Trying to find you,
Your scent, your sight, your living alone,
Through hills and valleys,
I climb, fall, rise, and call,
My voice echoes through the canyons of eve, noon and morn,
Like a bat, I locate, I sniff your sound, into the void of unknown.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vasco De Gama by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gardener Remembers, Keith Taylor
- History Teaches, Edgar Albert Guest
- You... Do Belong!, Lyn Paul
- A Real Thriller, Edgar Albert Guest