Vasco De Gama
I keep on walking,
Or is it stumbling?
In the dark of my being.
Like an explorer, on a voyage,
Into the unknown, of my own.
Trying to find you,
Your scent, your sight, your living alone,
Through hills and valleys,
I climb, fall, rise, and call,
My voice echoes through the canyons of eve, noon and morn,
Like a bat, I locate, I sniff your sound, into the void of unknown.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vasco De Gama by Hardik Vaidya )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar