Oh lotus womb of my civilisation.
On your petals shelter drops of identity.
Worshipped and blessed by all Avataras.
Witnessed by Bramha Vishnu Mahesh.
Not now but since the times of yore,
Battles have been fought on the fields of souls,
Krishna has always shown his true self,
Thus ends the unwritten Chapter of The Bhagavat Geeta.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vishvaroopam. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace