Oh lotus womb of my civilisation.
On your petals shelter drops of identity.
Worshipped and blessed by all Avataras.
Witnessed by Bramha Vishnu Mahesh.
Not now but since the times of yore,
Battles have been fought on the fields of souls,
Krishna has always shown his true self,
Thus ends the unwritten Chapter of The Bhagavat Geeta.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vishvaroopam. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
- DESIRES, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Vast open, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)