RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Love beating in my heart, jumping to it's feet, allowing an idea to form and bring complacent dreams right where I am.
Walking into visions of past belonging, treasuring their wonderful essence in my mind's heart.
Visiting them in dreams of my memories, always holding them closely to watch and feel, any time the interior sadness becomes too much.
Attracting all types of misgivings, yet granting a license to roam into frontiers of future pastimes.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Visiting Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra