Walk in into my life;
Find the courage my love;
I am no simple wife......
A poetess; with out having taken a vow!
I am a lady fine; with out doubt!
And we are compatible; god has found
Moods have their ways of deadly bouts
Emotions overwhelm sometimes I am bound;
By the sheer depths of it
I sustain the heart strings beating
I walk to keep fit
Music lingers at the point of meeting;
Him at the citadel of hearts sat
I walk hands hooked with my life partner
Who bats at the helm; while I careless chat........
His strength of courage an example around the corner!
Admiring him and his ways
Trusting him with my whole heart......
Forever my love stays
An interwoven glimmering tangible part..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Moot malini
malini kadir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WALK IN by malini kadir )
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns