Walk in into my life;
Find the courage my love;
I am no simple wife......
A poetess; with out having taken a vow!
I am a lady fine; with out doubt!
And we are compatible; god has found
Moods have their ways of deadly bouts
Emotions overwhelm sometimes I am bound;
By the sheer depths of it
I sustain the heart strings beating
I walk to keep fit
Music lingers at the point of meeting;
Him at the citadel of hearts sat
I walk hands hooked with my life partner
Who bats at the helm; while I careless chat........
His strength of courage an example around the corner!
Admiring him and his ways
Trusting him with my whole heart......
Forever my love stays
An interwoven glimmering tangible part..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Moot malini
malini kadir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WALK IN by malini kadir )
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns