Walk in into my life;
Find the courage my love;
I am no simple wife......
A poetess; with out having taken a vow!
I am a lady fine; with out doubt!
And we are compatible; god has found
Moods have their ways of deadly bouts
Emotions overwhelm sometimes I am bound;
By the sheer depths of it
I sustain the heart strings beating
I walk to keep fit
Music lingers at the point of meeting;
Him at the citadel of hearts sat
I walk hands hooked with my life partner
Who bats at the helm; while I careless chat........
His strength of courage an example around the corner!
Admiring him and his ways
Trusting him with my whole heart......
Forever my love stays
An interwoven glimmering tangible part..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Moot malini
malini kadir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WALK IN by malini kadir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram