RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lightly walking, floating as if on air, wandering many
stories of subconscious reasoning.
Purposely looking behind each closed door, hoping to find
something special of my own.
Reflecting in mirrors through the ages, rooms of wisdom
and genius, contemplating life's mystery and wonder on
the hearth of brightness.
Sacred posing from depths of total being handled with
care and gentle breeding.
Sacrificing iotas of daily existence to live on shores
of golden sand, silenced by peaceful whisperings of
Gently falling within, listening to the bells ringing out
freedom of unconscious renderings.
Holding on tightly to the reverberations of quivering souls,
touching one another in serene passing, touching so
quintessimately, the heart and soul of God.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandering Reason by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)