Was Kermit a Vegen?
Chasity Erbaugh has had a sight to be seen.
She had purchased frozen green beans at the Wal-Mart in Tyler, Texas.
A Great Value Brand, by name, but appeared to be a Surely Shock Brand,
When she brought it home.
After microwaving the frozen green beans to feed her children,
She noticed peculiar that didn’t look like bean,
Chasity came across a legless frog that was green.
Catfish and frog legs are very popular in local restaurants around here,
And China too!
Maybe the green beans and the processing of frog legs were at the same location?
Anyway, was this frog related to Kermit? Was he a vegen?
Chasity brought this up to the management of her local Wal-Mart,
They, in turn, delightfully handed a $1.00 coupon off her next bag of frozen green beans.
How thoughtful is that?
How so disgusting?
The company is thinking about getting into the marriage wedding and reception business,
After which, the couple will have kids to be poisoned by the lead content in toys,
Manufactured in China,
Most likely the couple will have pet dog, which can poisoned by the dog food,
That was made in China.
To the human part, Wal-Mart will provide a clinic for getting rid of illness.
Eye doctors, pretty soon dentists, and maybe vets.
From cradle to the grave, what fun, what bliss.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Was Kermit a Vegen? by Joe Rosochacki )
- Hi..Hello., Lee eqkkjaf990
- dfbdfbf, fbfdb xcvsdv
- 안 녕 하 세 2.., Lee eqkkjaf990
- Hurt, Phil Soar
- no better reason, shakti bhardwaj
- This is my first poem, Lee eqkkjaf990
- Pear, appear!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cuckoo, Phil Soar
- With The Joy Of Your Heart II, Edward Kofi Louis
- It's raining and pouring..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)