RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Holding onto thoughts as I watch nature blasting earth
with forty-five mile an hour winds.
Fascinating views of trees, bushes, plants and flowers
bending over, kneeling in God's presence, as life
continues it's race into the future.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching Nature by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam