RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Portrayals of nature creating an inner perspective of
entanglement with peaceful recriminations, taking
circular energy within an energy of serenity.
Quietly partaking in every nuance of nature, bringing
all to face the light of day in words of black and
Testing mercurial waters from tops of waterfalls,
dropping into depths filled with rocky bottoms and
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waterfalls by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena