What Makes Us Write?
What does inspire us to Write?
The Moon that comes out silent night,
A sudden scene, a sudden fright,
Or just imagination's flight?
Love's always good, the best of all,
But is not always there, on call,
And then there's sadness and there's pain,
When Love is gone, creations wane,
You feel you'll Never write Again!
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Makes Us Write? by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell