Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
What Need To Understand
I may well be a question
you do not understand?
So what if I am?
What need to understand?
I am your eternal friend.
A solemn heartfelt friend.
A true friend till the end.
We may walk together.
Together for this now
in memories experiences together;
perhaps only for now;
perhaps for eternity together.
But I will walk with thee.
As far as I can.
As you need;
as far as circumstances allow;
your friend your champion.
What more need thee?
our destinies separate together;
we share same eternal cosmic plan.
To share to give is better
friends we stand;
to each the others fan.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Need To Understand by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma