when everything goes wrong
When everything goes wrong, I’ll be the one to save you but when the world is gone ill be the one to blame you.
When even your best friend doesn’t have an answer, who do you look to when your problems keep coming back?
Now that your gone I got no1 left to look to why’d u have to leave so soon? You left with no reason and tried to come back, I loved but don’t love, I felt but don’t feel I cried but don’t cry, to be honest you killed me but now its over and I’ve never felt better.
When the lights go out I go to sleep but all I can think about is you, I try and keep you off my mind but you keep coming back, but maybe I wish I was blind.
When my world spins, you’re the only one I see but I cant help smiling cause you’re the only one I need.
matt dahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when everything goes wrong by matt dahan )
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
- The Whole Wide World, Margaret Alice Second
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)