when everything goes wrong
When everything goes wrong, I’ll be the one to save you but when the world is gone ill be the one to blame you.
When even your best friend doesn’t have an answer, who do you look to when your problems keep coming back?
Now that your gone I got no1 left to look to why’d u have to leave so soon? You left with no reason and tried to come back, I loved but don’t love, I felt but don’t feel I cried but don’t cry, to be honest you killed me but now its over and I’ve never felt better.
When the lights go out I go to sleep but all I can think about is you, I try and keep you off my mind but you keep coming back, but maybe I wish I was blind.
When my world spins, you’re the only one I see but I cant help smiling cause you’re the only one I need.
matt dahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when everything goes wrong by matt dahan )
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)