when everything goes wrong
When everything goes wrong, I’ll be the one to save you but when the world is gone ill be the one to blame you.
When even your best friend doesn’t have an answer, who do you look to when your problems keep coming back?
Now that your gone I got no1 left to look to why’d u have to leave so soon? You left with no reason and tried to come back, I loved but don’t love, I felt but don’t feel I cried but don’t cry, to be honest you killed me but now its over and I’ve never felt better.
When the lights go out I go to sleep but all I can think about is you, I try and keep you off my mind but you keep coming back, but maybe I wish I was blind.
When my world spins, you’re the only one I see but I cant help smiling cause you’re the only one I need.
matt dahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when everything goes wrong by matt dahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...