when everything goes wrong
When everything goes wrong, I’ll be the one to save you but when the world is gone ill be the one to blame you.
When even your best friend doesn’t have an answer, who do you look to when your problems keep coming back?
Now that your gone I got no1 left to look to why’d u have to leave so soon? You left with no reason and tried to come back, I loved but don’t love, I felt but don’t feel I cried but don’t cry, to be honest you killed me but now its over and I’ve never felt better.
When the lights go out I go to sleep but all I can think about is you, I try and keep you off my mind but you keep coming back, but maybe I wish I was blind.
When my world spins, you’re the only one I see but I cant help smiling cause you’re the only one I need.
matt dahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when everything goes wrong by matt dahan )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)