When I Am...
When I am dealt a bad deal in life
With my stars arrayed treacherously against me,
I wish to escape into the black holes of the Universe
From where there is no escape or a glimmer of hope
Unless the story of which we may yet be unaware
Unfolds luminously in the field of vision, on the other side, somewhere,
A vision which we presently cannot vouch for or foresee
A mystery, a wormhole like story, which enfolds me endearingly!
Rajesh Thankappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When I Am... by Rajesh Thankappan )
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom