When Many Think Not
At a time, when many think not, all the world will be put on the spot,
As unfettered change has its start, when God’s Church does depart,
And just like a thief in the night, gone will be God’s Grace and Light.
Loosing all the true evils of sin, a world of change is about to begin.
Now with sin totally unabated, men will see the change they awaited,
Evil is where righteousness stood, as evil is proclaimed to be good,
Indifference to sin is in full bloom, as a new joy replaces old gloom,
As God appears to be totally gone, many celebrate evil’s new dawn.
Lead by a man darker than dark, all will be forced to receive a mark,
The mark which will seal men’s fate, for an end they won’t anticipate,
A mark showing allegiance to him, who leads the indifference to sin,
Making all ways in man’s eyes good, far from what God understood.
He’ll introduce that elusive peace, as his darkness, he does increase,
Deceiving both the big and small, setting all men up for a bigger fall,
Driven by Satan’s gross iniquity, God himself, this man claims to be,
Turning all from that peaceful path, right into God’s Righteous Wrath.
This is what all men shall face, when God’s Truth they don’t embrace,
As strong delusion will fill their heart, when from God they do depart.
But, Grace, today is still available, to all who shall accept God’s Will,
In Christ, Who offers His salvation, to every tongue and every nation.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Many Think Not by Bob Gotti )
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
- Prajnaanam Brahma, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)