Will I Fill A Room?
Will I fill a Room?
Will Anyone be there?
Will there be flowers?
Does anyone really care?
Will there be sunshine?
Will there be rain?
Will my treasured memories
Be shared down memory lane?
What tune will be played
As the mourners are asked to stand?
Will it fill your heart?
Will you wish you could hold my hand?
Will there be roses?
Will there be daisies too?
Will there be moving pictures
Of how we all grew?
I hope memories of me will shine
Each and every day
Too hope I have given something
And made so many feel okay
Okay to love, Okay to laugh
To know and accept we will all
One day take this path
So, Will I fill a room
I hope I will raise a smile
Importantly I hope
I do go out in STYLE
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Will I Fill A Room? by Lyn Paul )
Did you read them?
- Anticipation, Roann Mendriq
- I Will Give You Air, Ismim Putera
- Seduction Theory, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Late-night Lullaby, Ismim Putera
- A PRELUDE (To December), Vinaya Joseph
- Lucien, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)