Will I Fill A Room?
Will I fill a Room?
Will Anyone be there?
Will there be flowers?
Does anyone really care?
Will there be sunshine?
Will there be rain?
Will my treasured memories
Be shared down memory lane?
What tune will be played
As the mourners are asked to stand?
Will it fill your heart?
Will you wish you could hold my hand?
Will there be roses?
Will there be daisies too?
Will there be moving pictures
Of how we all grew?
I hope memories of me will shine
Each and every day
Too hope I have given something
And made so many feel okay
Okay to love, Okay to laugh
To know and accept we will all
One day take this path
So, Will I fill a room
I hope I will raise a smile
Importantly I hope
I do go out in STYLE
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Will I Fill A Room? by Lyn Paul )
Did you read them?
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Stalker
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)