RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing poetry is a way I have to get into people's minds,
touching their feelings, letting emotion flow out into the open.
Tears piled inside for years find their way down faces of withheld sorrow.
Relieving hearts of many, my poetry is kept always in hearts gentle hands.11347
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Withheld Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen