I am without thinking more than you know.
I am the pillow that your head will sleep upon
the tear that rolls down your unforgiving cheek.
I am the calm before the storm
the anger that make you dig down deep.
I am without thinking more than you know,
I am the river that will always flow,
I am the dream that you dare not speak.
I am the reason for your love,
the childs hug and the knock on the door.
that tent that a homless person will use
the light that make dawn so inviting.
I am without thinking
and all that I am can be found in your hands.
I am the need to make you feel better,
I am the pain to lets you know your alive.
I am the old and new reborn
I am all and all that I see though everything is me.
I am the thought for all your gods
the passion and posing for all your deities.
I am the wolf that eats your sheep
I am the grass beneath your feet.
I am the cartaker who has all the keys,
I am without thinking all that you need.
I am the star that lovers kiss under
the sun that warms your back
the ice in your beer and the plaster you fear.
I am the boogie man under the bed
I am the flower that smell so sweet
the forgotten dream
the wisper in your ear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Thinking by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo