RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Putting a pen and paper in front of me is enough to set thoughts flowing constantly.
Loving to write because I am freed, deep inside of me.
All thoughts locked up ever so long, find their way out onto pages so
everyone may read them.
Deep inside, each time releasing emotions which have always thoughtfully been denied or stuffed inside.
The past which has held this captive for so long, is coming out in the form of poetry, pulling me along, helping me to grow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey