RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking time to think, remembering all the times of happiness and joy with great clarity.
Sensing quiet emotions hidden for years beneath tears of sadness.
Following pathways into forests of yesterday, expanding future memories with a little bit of old.
Time consuming in interminable periods of nonchalant character, becoming ominous on dreary days of silent being.
Tossing every idea into pockets of abbreviated volume, hoping to be noticed in aspirations of talented imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Forest by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis