RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking time to think, remembering all the times of happiness and joy with great clarity.
Sensing quiet emotions hidden for years beneath tears of sadness.
Following pathways into forests of yesterday, expanding future memories with a little bit of old.
Time consuming in interminable periods of nonchalant character, becoming ominous on dreary days of silent being.
Tossing every idea into pockets of abbreviated volume, hoping to be noticed in aspirations of talented imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Forest by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #45, Ronjoy Brahma
- To invasion, hasmukh amathalal
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)