You know what you did
You know what you did, and when you did it.
You sit there like a victim.
Crying trying to get people to feel sorry for you,
While you victimized the innocent,
How can you pretend to be so innocent?
Yes, it's true there is nothing about you that I like.
You, use people, and abuse people.
Then, you want them to feel sorry for you.
Look in the mirror.
Whose reflection do you see?
Do you even like the person in the mirror?
Then, you wonder why you aren't welcomed.
Like, we are supposed to open our home.
To someone that we can't even trust,
I told you from the beginning.
That trust meant everything.
Without trust you live a lie.
Trying to buy time until you can find someone else to victimize.
So go ahead and cry.
Because, for the last time I am saying good bye!
Go stick your face in a piece of pie.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You know what you did by Patricia Kelley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- How Irritating, Margaret Alice Second
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen