You know what you did
You know what you did, and when you did it.
You sit there like a victim.
Crying trying to get people to feel sorry for you,
While you victimized the innocent,
How can you pretend to be so innocent?
Yes, it's true there is nothing about you that I like.
You, use people, and abuse people.
Then, you want them to feel sorry for you.
Look in the mirror.
Whose reflection do you see?
Do you even like the person in the mirror?
Then, you wonder why you aren't welcomed.
Like, we are supposed to open our home.
To someone that we can't even trust,
I told you from the beginning.
That trust meant everything.
Without trust you live a lie.
Trying to buy time until you can find someone else to victimize.
So go ahead and cry.
Because, for the last time I am saying good bye!
Go stick your face in a piece of pie.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You know what you did by Patricia Kelley )
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)