Zero Covers All
Zero Covers All (Acrostic)
Z-Zero Covers All
E-Entering the mathematical world so tall
R-Riding on one it takes ten to infinity
O-Obscure it is, without a number for intelligibility.
C-Creation started from zero
O-Obit is death which is signified by zero
V-Vacuity or void is a zero
E-Earth is oblate and is almost a zero
R-Radiant Sun is in the form of a zero
S-Sagacious Indian mind discovered zero.
A-A clear full moon is rotund, zero
L-Lack of things is indicated as a zero
L-Lastly it represents nothing and is denoted by a zero!
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.