All My Woe
I ask of you something dear.
Something heartfelt and somewhat sincere.
Hold the one you love,
Closer now, and ever so near.
Tell them how you love them so,
How them breathing, makes up for all the woe.
For the one I truly loved,
Does not, even now, even know.
How me breathing without them,
Is the reason of all my woe.
Rachel Henley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All My Woe by Rachel Henley )
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali
- FORGIVENESS, WORSHIP, TRUST & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon