Shahid Sarwar Poems
- She Is An Art Museum She is an art museum With everything ...
- Divine Bounty The words I have spoken The words I have ...
- A Labor Woman Angular, lean and tall She trudges down the ...
- Something Is There In Your Eye... Something is there in your ...
- Death The end of the road And the beginning of a new ...
- Love We love Not to possess But be possessed. Love is
- Contrariness She dissolved In the sea of silence When I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shahid Sarwar
She Is An Art Museum
She is an art museum
With everything classic.
Bone china, glazed porcelain,
Well chiseled organic wares:
Pride of the ceramist and craftsman’s skill.
The head, a box camera with a pair of
Blue lenses allowing entrance
To compatible images only.
Pink marble cheeks unruffled by the
Amorous advances. Poise and balance
A crystal reflection upon inner stasis.
Yet! A restless liquid form
Defying definite settlement
On the leaves of her visitors’ book.