She is An Art Museum
She is an art museum
With everything classic.
Bone china, glazed porcelain,
Well chiseled organic wares:
Pride of the ceramist and craftsman’s skill.
The head, a box camera with a pair of
Blue lenses allowing entrance
To compatible images only.
Pink marble cheeks unruffled by the
Amorous advances. Poise and balance
A crystal reflection upon inner stasis.
Yet! A restless liquid form
Defying definite settlement
On the leaves of her visitors’ book.
Shahid Sarwar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She is An Art Museum by Shahid Sarwar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki