I Asked Her!
I asked her,
Tell me about youself my darling?
I’m a great mystery,
I'm unknown dimension.
I’m inaccessible event, yeah;
I’m a moment fading away,
I’m an unsure dream,
I’m a plan incomplete,
I’m a scatter hope,
I’m a lost memory,
I’m abided in the time,
I’m star setting,
I’m unfulfilled wish,
I’m a stranger in motion,
I’m betrayal bride, but
I’m Beautiful and yet joyful...,
You can experience my treasures, if
You are faithful to me!
Zaibar Zee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Asked Her! by Zaibar Zee )
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 March 1941 -)
Michael P. McParland
(July 19 1983)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman