Azul Noir Poems
- A Small String I wake from a dream I fall back in So vivid ...
- Nothing More To Smile I'm sick of needing nothing more to ...
- One More Moment The rain pours down and splashes up. One car...
- Perfection Failed Today perfection failed His mother mourns ...
- Sunlit Dreams The greatest disappointment is a dream turned ...
- Death Or Your Arms In the night your voice broke through my ...
- I Hate You So Much Darkness pierced by bright light Right ...
24, Female, World traveler
I write when I'm upset. Almost only then. I don't write often. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Azul Noir
A Small String
I wake from a dream
I fall back in
So vivid but unclear
Fading out, falling in
A touch with no feeling
A moment less than anything
A small string holds me
A small string fraying
A small string, once a chain
A small string, becomes a ribbon
A ribbon for a gift
A gift grown instead of given
It tries to fly away
I fade out and only drift back in
No more falling in or pain
Only fondness for a memory
I hold it carefully