The leaves blow in the wind;
The waves crash on the shore,
Animals, lazy from the hunt,
That is the way of nature.
The croak of frogs, the chirps of birds;
Worn out paths and new-built roads,
The ruins worn out through the years, newly built cities of our time,
Nature, this is its way.
Nature, what's your nature;
Kindness and hate, two main natures,
Natures of love and hate, many have experienced,
All natures have beauty I'm not mistaken.
All natures are special and beautiful in their own way,
No matter what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cradle of warmed oats for the chickens.., Sarah Vap
- Two Opinions, but Only ONE Prevails!, LUVinThe NOW
- The Middle Path (free of wrath), LUVinThe NOW
- Shampoo In My Eyes...... [cleanliness;.., Bri Edwards
- Part of it! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Something inside, Jacob macharia
- Travis Tritt Epic, Richard Thripp
- When Will a Win-Win Win Again?, LUVinThe NOW
- i stepped on a butterfly to prove i'm no.., Mandee Davidson
- throwing rocks at the moon, Mandee Davidson