At Day's End
At day's end, I have no other thought,
but to see you, and no other
that, is the dream I have always sought,
and for you to always be my lover.
At day's end, it's your voice I hear,
its the one that calls calm and quiet,
almost like your so near
even though I can't even buy it.
At day's end, I yearn for your touch
as I hope you do too
that is why I love you so much
because, I know you do too.
At day's end, you wait for me there
down by the shore, so we can talk,
as I run my fingers through your hair,
we step on the beach just to walk.
Daniel Warner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Day's End by Daniel Warner )
- Pen-Name, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra