My Ment to Be
As soon as i saw you my search came to an end,
As soon as i saw you i knew i had to be a friend.
As soon as i saw you i wanted to know you,
As soon as i saw you i wanted to adore you.
And know were here days, monthes, or years.
We made it through all the pain and tears,
Bypassed all the sadness and fears,
Concered all the dangers and dares.
We did enjoy the magic of life,
We did enjoy how it made us just right,
We did enjoy the fun filled nights,
We did enjoy our first romantic night.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Ment to Be by daryl widder )
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)