My Ment to Be
As soon as i saw you my search came to an end,
As soon as i saw you i knew i had to be a friend.
As soon as i saw you i wanted to know you,
As soon as i saw you i wanted to adore you.
And know were here days, monthes, or years.
We made it through all the pain and tears,
Bypassed all the sadness and fears,
Concered all the dangers and dares.
We did enjoy the magic of life,
We did enjoy how it made us just right,
We did enjoy the fun filled nights,
We did enjoy our first romantic night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Ment to Be by daryl widder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp