My Ment to Be
As soon as i saw you my search came to an end,
As soon as i saw you i knew i had to be a friend.
As soon as i saw you i wanted to know you,
As soon as i saw you i wanted to adore you.
And know were here days, monthes, or years.
We made it through all the pain and tears,
Bypassed all the sadness and fears,
Concered all the dangers and dares.
We did enjoy the magic of life,
We did enjoy how it made us just right,
We did enjoy the fun filled nights,
We did enjoy our first romantic night.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Ment to Be by daryl widder )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns