The green in the world, s burning
but no smoke.
The heat in the worlds ex-sterning,
but no snow.
The air can breath wind,
now that its moved away from steam.
The life cycle of plants ends,
along with spring.
Us human-beings grow second skins,
thermal, leather, and cotton are in.
Trees to flowers and flowers to trees,
as weather shifts naturally.
From sand to ground and grass to wheat,
as wind blows plant like fires through the streets.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Season by daryl widder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman