Ramesh T A
A BARD TO REMEMBER FOREVER!
Nowadays much ado about nothing politicians talk;
And all is well that ends well people talk;
But as you like it yeah, many ask people to vote!
Romeo and Juliet among them mind their love;
But Anthony and Cleopatra passionately die for their love!
A midsummer nights dream will come true only by good rain;
But the tempest in America and India cause havoc due to pollution!
The world reels under constant violence, terrorism and wars;
So, mankind longs in vain for peace, love and joy now.
What was impossible is possible says Napoleon
And what is impossible will be possible says he!
Remember, Shakespeare was born and dead on 23rd April! To him
Life is such stuff as dreams are made on and rounded with a sleep!
So; what is impossible by ordinary men is possible by talented men;
What is not possible by talented men is possible by a genius;
And what is not possible by a genius is possible only by God!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BARD TO REMEMBER FOREVER! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji