quiet and wondering
here I am with broken wing
can’t move... can’t breathe
you and I never give up
to troubles coming everyday
we always smile to crisis that comes
after all... GOD guides our way...
we’ll never leave an empty place
a chance to dominate our hearts
love is filled with honesty
sincerity seen at first sight...
ocean’s floor never dries
always wet by our untiring love
excited lips and hungry moves
disturb the silence of the night...
i like the way you understand
the way you comprehend
the way you take in
no matter what…you’re all I ever need...
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A chance by lady grace )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)