A Concept on Thought
Thoughts are powerful.
Such concepts of the mind
Are ever forming images
And ideas of every kind.
Thoughts are multipurpose.
And here are some things
That they are known to do.
Thoughts make and mold,
Pierce and console.
They are known to drive.
Unite, or divide.
Thoughts can destroy,
And they can create.
They're used to support,
Or to debate.
Thoughts are powerful
And interesting too.
The list could be endless
As to what they can do.
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Concept on Thought by Walterrean Salley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram