RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Desert Of My Own Making
Within, straying further into space of unknown delineation, wanting to disappear forever in clouds of ebony sadness, gone forever.
Soundlessly living alone in a desert of my own making, taking care not to let anyone get close again to my heart.
Keeping everyone at bay, no longer caring to be a part of anyone else's world while remaining on earth for the remainder of my life on earth.
Silent for an eternity, not ever moving forward to meet another person.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Of My Own Making by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- POET'S EXPENDITURE VS. INCOME, Beryl Dov
- WHAT'S A PROPER TRIBUTE TO ROBIN WILLIAM.., Beryl Dov
- Bangladesh, My Country, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- STOMP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BOLDNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov