A Dumb Cuckoo!
Sweetie! Sweetie! O my Sweetie!
When will you smile my Sweetie?
To make this young heart fall into rapture!
Where have you been to delve into books?
Oh, which of the schools has you, as its guest?
When will you be back to comfort my mind?
Till then I shall be a dumb cuckoo!
So tell me, O Sweetie! Tell me; be kind. (Sweetie! ...rapture!)
When will I hear your crystal clear voice?
Oh, whom I can share my feelings and thoughts!
God is my well-wisher hiding into my heart!
To Him I need not mail my grief!
So tell me, O Sweetie! Tell me in brief. (Sweetie! ...rapture!)
I wander in this world as a deaf- mute.
Oh, your absence will decimate my soul!
Embezzler of my, care in studies!
When shall I get back my graphic memory?
Till then, I shall be a silent guy.
So tell me, O dearie! Have no shy. (Sweetie! .....rapture!)
- - - - -
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dumb Cuckoo! by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken