RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Genuine Soulmate
Another catching my tears with genuine understanding and
compassion, letting me feel unconditional love for the first
A soulmate in every respect, taking the moments needed to
help me move forward without holding on or controlling me.
Finding a new freedom and soaring higher than ever before,
becoming the person before all the tragedy in life hit me
Even better than before, because of new dreams being touched
by another and held up in pure admiration for my intellect
Sliding across every single dimension with an energy fulfilling
interior life, bringing me back into the life I should have
been living all along.
If not for all the sorrow it would have been mine and lived
totally and fully.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Genuine Soulmate by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki