A hand on her gown: The peace
Peace is not a betrayal of this beloved
Peace is a not a mere humming song.
Peace is my lovely girl
She falling back to me
She is a star that I can see here
I know you are there, somewhere here
I’ll not miss you this curly hair
I’ll not want to miss the smell of this beloved…..
I know you’ll come back some day
I’m praying that you are there, somewhere here
Hope you remember me appaling again….
I’ll not miss this purple lintel
I’ ll not kiss this lovely lint
Peace is not really a gossip
Peace is not a mere hand on her purple gown.
Peace is not a gypsy affair.
Peace is not a gobbling prayer
You falling me back again
The star that I can see in this soaring altar
This star I can see in a dashed anchor....
Hope you remember me again and again
Thampi KEE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A hand on her gown: The peace by Thampi KEE )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow