A hand on her gown: The peace
Peace is not a betrayal of this beloved
Peace is a not a mere humming song.
Peace is my lovely girl
She falling back to me
She is a star that I can see here
I know you are there, somewhere here
I’ll not miss you this curly hair
I’ll not want to miss the smell of this beloved…..
I know you’ll come back some day
I’m praying that you are there, somewhere here
Hope you remember me appaling again….
I’ll not miss this purple lintel
I’ ll not kiss this lovely lint
Peace is not really a gossip
Peace is not a mere hand on her purple gown.
Peace is not a gypsy affair.
Peace is not a gobbling prayer
You falling me back again
The star that I can see in this soaring altar
This star I can see in a dashed anchor....
Hope you remember me again and again
Thampi KEE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A hand on her gown: The peace by Thampi KEE )
Did you read them?
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Quick Glance Of Atlanta, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Al-Quds' freedom حرية القدس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Special, Rachel Nichols
- Robot, ayang jamir
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dis poetry, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- De Rong Song, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(15 April 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)