A Poem Maker
A poem composer
no notes do they see
just a pen and some paper
to write what they need.
Some have experience
some maybe don't.
It's an expression of feelings
when ready to burst
out comes emotions
bad ones come first.
I write about present
but those feelings inside me
will never last.
I change my expressions
through happiness and depression
through bleeding and crying
to suffering and dying.
From the loved and the friends
my thoughts of poetry bends.
But some composers are the same
we like to play those silly games
like playing with your mind
and in the future you will come to find.
That reading these won't make you better.
Just a stealing of my thoughts
written like a letter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem Maker by Amy Edson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Unblind and a Blind Man, Luo Zhihai
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Angelic Figure, Ahmad Husain
- And the Trains Go On, Philip Levine
- Hair-raising, hafiz qasim
- Desperadoes, gajanan mishra