jathin aka jesuzz
A smoke with her
Like the silent burn of my lit cigarette,
Growing ever so bright, fueled by its own death,
She was there waiting for whom, I know not
Like the fumes of my lit cigarette,
Fading away into emptiness, her gaze
Wanderd, aimless, for whome I know not.
With each breath of ecstasy,
My eyes rolled in.
With each passing minute of agony
Her tears rolled out.
The women I speak of, I know not
Her feelings, I know not,
Her reasons I know not.
Like a shallow bureaucrat, I watched
Like a taciturn spectator, I watched
With the cigarette trodden underfoot, i
Walked into the empty compartment.
Looked out of the stained window, I did
The wooden benches on the vacant platform felt warm.
Warmer than that cold morning.
Warmer than my callous heart.
jathin aka jesuzz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A smoke with her by jathin aka jesuzz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine