A snapshot of the Sea at Night.
The sea gently whistles into the dark night.
The moon overlooks the sea casting a huge shadow reflecting light like a bright yellow torch.
The waves making a million ripples and twinkling like crazy! !
What a wonderful night as I lay on the sand starring at the moon...
Premila Patel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A snapshot of the Sea at Night. by Premila Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious
- Breaking Inner Strait Jackets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak