RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Tribute To Innate Talent
Delving deeply into my mind, swimming through all the
thoughts I've ever had, pushing and rearranging their
pictures so I may create whatever I want.
Somewhere there's a place for intellect to expand and
Sololy, trying to walk or wade around and get new ideas
to display on inner screens of thought.
Taking into consideration, the beauty of intelligent
conversation, going on in my mind around the clock.
Shocking brain cells into awakening, finding the words
to do so is a puzzle I enjoy creating continuously.
A pleasurable feeling fills me with an appreciation of
all sorts of rhythms as they enclose and touch my soul.
Containing the essence of my imagination is a tribute
to innate talent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Innate Talent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Memories of river., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man