RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Tribute To Innate Talent
Delving deeply into my mind, swimming through all the
thoughts I've ever had, pushing and rearranging their
pictures so I may create whatever I want.
Somewhere there's a place for intellect to expand and
Sololy, trying to walk or wade around and get new ideas
to display on inner screens of thought.
Taking into consideration, the beauty of intelligent
conversation, going on in my mind around the clock.
Shocking brain cells into awakening, finding the words
to do so is a puzzle I enjoy creating continuously.
A pleasurable feeling fills me with an appreciation of
all sorts of rhythms as they enclose and touch my soul.
Containing the essence of my imagination is a tribute
to innate talent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Innate Talent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)