RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Tribute To Innate Talent
Delving deeply into my mind, swimming through all the
thoughts I've ever had, pushing and rearranging their
pictures so I may create whatever I want.
Somewhere there's a place for intellect to expand and
Sololy, trying to walk or wade around and get new ideas
to display on inner screens of thought.
Taking into consideration, the beauty of intelligent
conversation, going on in my mind around the clock.
Shocking brain cells into awakening, finding the words
to do so is a puzzle I enjoy creating continuously.
A pleasurable feeling fills me with an appreciation of
all sorts of rhythms as they enclose and touch my soul.
Containing the essence of my imagination is a tribute
to innate talent.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Innate Talent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson