I thought of EvE, when ADAM trusted her
They were both banished, became so unpure
But they have made it, and mankind began
You and me here we are, we owe them one.
I remember HELEN, and why she ran away
Because of her beauty, cities became astray
But who would ever doubt, a maiden so inlove
She would do it again, for the man that she loves.
Also there's Diana, the only England's rose
With her beauty and charm, instantly we froze
As she walks with her grace, her worries are kept
Then she went all at once, the whole world wept.
And who would forget, CLEOPATRA so great
With her brains and her beauty, men pile at her gate
She can charm anyone, who attempts to be near
But be ready for the pain and the hurt, do you hear.
Hey, there's HERA, the sole Olympus Queen
She will hinder anyone, who comes in between
Her eyes, her intuition, she believes all her life
A true picture of wife... the always jealous wife.
Ah women, Some are EVE, some are DIANA
CLEOPATRA, HELEN, or the goddess HERA
Whoever we are, whoever we may be
Let us do what we're called for, we are WOMEN and all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AH...Women by naida supnet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass