RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone With Images
Longtime sensations being draped over me emotionally as I sit, write and weep into pages of memorial scenes left as reminders to many thoughts, as life crowds me out.
Taking exactly what I see photographically and composing it all into musical poetry where everyone can see and admire whatever I seem to be thinking.
Alone with many images, I traipse and find ways to manufacture a means of escape for tears to dry themselves, as I stretch my imagination.
Carefully portraying every idea that lends itself to my mind and intellect.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone With Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries